Noorda Resource Library Knowledge helps families improve.
Here are a few of our new items!
Teach me to play with you! By Laura Mize
Teach me to talk, Therapy Manual + DVD, By Laura Mize
Kibbles Rockin Clubhouse, Vol 1 Expressing Yourself DVD & CD
Time To Eat, Baby Signing Times
Will You Be My Friend? Baby Signing Times
What Do You See Outside? Baby Signing Times
Good Night, Alex and Leah, Baby Signing Times
Potty Time, Hopkins Uses the Potty, Baby Signing Times
Search the Library Catalog
You can NOW search the contents of the Kids On The Move Library. Click the link below to search items that are at Kids On The Move.
Search the Catalog
Free Checkout for Current Families
Families currently enrolled for Early Head Start or Early Intervention services have free checkout privileges for all library materials, including toys. Please fill out a brief registration card with the librarian to start using library materials!
Bridges Lending Program!
A unique set of materials grouped in useful kits especially designed to meet the learning needs of children with Autism is available as one of the Bridges service options.
- Q: How long is the check out time?
- A: All items may be checked out for 3 weeks.
- Q: How many items may be checked out at a time?
- A: Only 2 Signing Time DVDs or toys may be checked out at a time. There is no limit on books and other materials.
- Q: Are there overdue fines?
- A: All general library materials have a $.10 per day fine. The toys have a $.25 per day fine.
- Q: Can items be renewed over the phone?
- A: Yes, so long as no one has put a reserve on the item.
- Q: Is there a book drop box?
- A: There is a book drop box located in the circle driveway on the north side of the single story portion of the building. Toys should not be put in the drop box, but must be carried inside.