- Child under 3 years old
- Family resides in Utah County
- Family is low income or the child has a disability
Early Head Start is funded to serve only 164 families at a time. When there is no space available, families are placed on a waiting list in order of application. Risk factors are weighted so that families with more need can move more quickly to the head of the line. We will call families on the wait list when there is an opening in the program (often within a few months).
What happens when you apply?
- We will call you shortly after receiving your application.
- We will set up an appointment to visit you at home to verify all information.
- We will tell you if you will be on the waiting list, or if there is room now.
- If there is room, we will complete all paperwork to enroll you in the program and start services.
To submit the application:
Click the “submit” button to send your application on-line. You may also print and mail it to us at 475 West 260 North, Orem, 84057.