Projects at Kids On the Move
On-site volunteers generally need to be 16 years of age or older. However, younger volunteer groups can be accommodated with advance planning and if they bring adequate adult supervision. Available individual or group projects at Kids On the Move include:
- Provide childcare for parent education activities (daytime and evening times available)
- Building maintenance, such as painting, cleaning and simple repairs
- Yard work, such as weeding, raking, trimming bushes, etc.
- Light office work, such as filing or preparing large mailings for the Post Office
If you are looking for opportunities to volunteer on Fridays and Saturdays visit Friday’s Kids Respite.
Eagle Scout Projects
We love Eagle Scouts! WE ALWAYS HAVE SCOUT PROJECTS!!
We have a binder of possible project at our Orem office. Please come by during office hours (8am-5pm) and take a look at some of the option!
Projects at Your Location
There are a variety of projects that may be done at your own location by individuals or groups, including:
- Prepare learning games and materials for use by parents
- Sew bibs for use in playgroups
- Construct corner chairs or other therapeutic items
- Make specific toys for use by enrolled families